They say mum’s gone to Iceland but so has one of the Fylde Coast’s top food manufacturers.
The mum who founded a successful ready meals business, Laila Remtulla, will certainly be going to frozen foods retailer Iceland Stores after clinching a deal with support from a government grant.
Family-run Laila’s Fine Foods produces and supplies a range of eastern and western ready meals to supermarkets such as Asda, Morrisons, Lidl and various food service businesses such as Mecca Bingo and the Spirit Group.
The company has won a contract to supply five new frozen food lines to Iceland.
Ismaili Cuisine at Ismailimail:
- 33 Mouthwatering Recipes That Will Keep You Nourished This Ramadan
- Recipes & More: Dhoklas
- Khoja Nankhatai Recipe
- Samosa recipe from ‘Four Generations of Ismaili Women’ as featured on Loving Spoonfuls – The Grandmother Cooking Show, Winnipeg
- Making Halibut Curry from Mrs.Nimji’s recipe
- New book “Exotic Cooking from the Heart” by Sameera Kassam
- Simmering with love: Mrs. Shabnam Merchant’s Simmering Pots Kitchen, Bandra, Mumbai
- Love of food puts women on same page for new cookbook with a spicy touch | Calgary Herald
- Dolly’s Cookbook launched by Zeenaz Gourmet Products
- Noorbanu Nimji spreads the joy of Ismaili cooking | CBC News Calgary
Earlier featured on Ismailimail:
Earlier on Support & Vote for Inspiring Leadership:
Get breaking news related to the Ismaili Imamat, the Noorani Family, the world wide Ismaili Jamat and all their endeavors and successes.
Learn how to subscribe and join 15,000 + other amazing people – Subscribe now!