Inspired by several events this weekend, Ismailimail brings to our readers a special series on Women & Leadership. Ismailimail shares five inspiring stories.
Stories of Tajik women empowering Afghan women in Badakhshan; an Ismaili female mountaineer summiting Mount Everest; an Ismaili Ambassador leading Imamat projects in Central Asia; an artist’s meditative work synthesized into a beautiful tapestry adorning the Aga Khan Museum and thoughts from Canada’s first female Prime Minister speaking at the Ismaili Centre, Burnaby .
They are our mothers, daughters, sisters, friends …
Loving, caring, nurturing, supporting …
They bring out the best in us,
Empowering them emboldens us all!
|Leadership is the art of mobilizing others to want to struggle for shared aspirations.
– Jim Kouzes & Barry Posner
Earlier & Related on Women & Leadership at Ismailimail
- Speech by Almas Jiwani on ‘The Power of One’ at Africa 4 Africa Women’s Conference in South Africa
- The story of Sabiha R. Hirani and her printing house
- Anar Simpson receives GSMA Women4Tech – Glomo Awards
- Aliya Dossa: 101 Days, 101 Strangers, 101 Stories
- Salimah Walji-Shivji appointed to the Board of United Way Calgary
- A chat with Anar Simpson on Women & Tech – Winner of SDG5 Award at the World Government Summit Conference
- Danisha Bhaloo recognized as Outstanding Volunteer, receives Star of Alberta Volunteer Award
- Girls’ Education as a Pathway to Global Women’s Empowerment: Sajida H. Shroff Speaks at the Harvard University
- Dr. Farida Virani speaks at Indian Merchants Chamber’s Seminar: Skilling for Rural Development and Creating Livelihood
- Almas Jiwani honored by Illuminessence magazine as an inspirational leader illuminating a brighter path for women and girls
Get breaking news related to the Ismaili Imamat, the Noorani Family, the world wide Ismaili Jamat and all their endeavors and successes.
Learn how to subscribe and join 17,000 + other amazing people – Subscribe now!
Recently Featured at Ismailimail: