Inspired by several events this weekend, Ismailimail brings to our readers a special series on Women & Leadership. Ismailimail shares five inspiring stories.
Stories of Tajik women empowering Afghan women in Badakhshan; an Ismaili female mountaineer summiting Mount Everest; an Ismaili Ambassador leading Imamat projects in Central Asia; an artist’s meditative work synthesized into a beautiful tapestry adorning the Aga Khan Museum and thoughts from Canada’s first female Prime Minister speaking at the Ismaili Centre, Burnaby .
They are our mothers, daughters, sisters, friends …
Loving, caring, nurturing, supporting …
They bring out the best in us,
Empowering them emboldens us all!
|Leadership is the art of mobilizing others to want to struggle for shared aspirations.
– Jim Kouzes & Barry Posner
Earlier & Related on Women & Leadership at Ismailimail
- Rabiah Damji: From University to Corporate | Women in Tech
- Shelmina Abji is an Empowerment Speaker at Women to Watch
- Future of Art Galleries – keynote by Zainub Verjee
- Nomadic Architecture showcased two decades ago at Burnaby Jamatkhana
- Feature interview of Zainub Verjee in Canadian Art Fall Issue 2017
- Shemin Nurmohamed: Don’t miss your amazon moment! | TEDxAix
- Anar Simpson: Breaking Barriers with Technovation
- Read How Sharmin Malik Turned Her Post-Pregnancy Depression Into An Inspiration To Become An Entrepreneur
- Speech by Almas Jiwani on ‘The Power of One’ at Africa 4 Africa Women’s Conference in South Africa
- The story of Sabiha R. Hirani and her printing house
Get breaking news related to the Ismaili Imamat, the Noorani Family, the world wide Ismaili Jamat and all their endeavors and successes.
Learn how to subscribe and join 17,000 + other amazing people – Subscribe now!
Recently Featured at Ismailimail: