Firoz Rasul, President of the Aga Khan University presents in this interview the work of the centre of knowledge founded by the Aga Khan. This purpose of this unique university is to help the underpriveleged in developing countries improve their lives.
This interview was captured during the Pictet Family Consilium, a unique setup bringing together 30 global business families for a one-of-a-kind journey to explore new paradigms, in this era of continuous disruption.
Pictet Family Consilium, is an informal symposium held in the Swiss Alps every two years, in a unique and intimate environment, bringing together large business-owning families from around the world to discuss topics of strategic importance.
“His Highness sees it as his duty as a Muslim leader to help the underprivileged improve their own lot in life”
From an earlier & related story – In Conversation with Firoz Rasul | Pictet.com
- Speech by Firoz Rasul, President Aga Khan University
- Talk & QA by Dr Lisa Anderson, Member Aga Khan University Board of Trustee (Video)
- Aga Khan University’s Maternal/child health project Umeed-e-Nau launched in 14 districts of Pakistan
- Aga Khan University President Firoz Rasul gives an interview at Portugal’s Science Encounter 2016 (in English)
- Aga Khan University Hospital Karachi inaugurates new intensive care facility for children
- Prime Minister of Tanzania, Kassim Fate holds talks with AKDN’s Amin Kurji & AKU’s Firoz Rasul and Al-Karim Haji
- Aga Khan University convocation in Nairobi
Get breaking news related to the Ismaili Imamat, the Noorani Family, the world wide Ismaili Jamat and all their endeavors and successes.
Learn how to subscribe and join 17,000 + other amazing people – Subscribe now!