Firoz Rasul, President of the Aga Khan University presents in this interview the work of the centre of knowledge founded by the Aga Khan. This purpose of this unique university is to help the underpriveleged in developing countries improve their lives.
This interview was captured during the Pictet Family Consilium, a unique setup bringing together 30 global business families for a one-of-a-kind journey to explore new paradigms, in this era of continuous disruption.
Pictet Family Consilium, is an informal symposium held in the Swiss Alps every two years, in a unique and intimate environment, bringing together large business-owning families from around the world to discuss topics of strategic importance.
“His Highness sees it as his duty as a Muslim leader to help the underprivileged improve their own lot in life”
From an earlier & related story – In Conversation with Firoz Rasul | Pictet.com
- University of Alberta awards honorary doctor of science degrees to Firoz Rasul and Dr Saida Rasul
- Premier of Alberta, Canada, Rachel Notley express deep gratitude for the generous gift of the Garden
- Firoz & Saida Rasul to receive honorary degree from University of Alberta during Canada’s 150th anniversary
- Aga Khan University’s 13th Convocation Ceremony – Kampala, Uganda
- AKU President Firoz Rasul is chief guest at 17th Convocation of the Textile Institute of Pakistan
- Aga Khan University’s 12th Convocation Ceremony – Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Mending Kids’ Hearts: Civil Society came together over a game of golf to support Aga Khan University
Get breaking news related to the Ismaili Imamat, the Noorani Family, the world wide Ismaili Jamat and all their endeavors and successes.
Learn how to subscribe and join 17,000 + other amazing people – Subscribe now!