Firoz Rasul, President of the Aga Khan University presents in this interview the work of the centre of knowledge founded by the Aga Khan. This purpose of this unique university is to help the underpriveleged in developing countries improve their lives.
This interview was captured during the Pictet Family Consilium, a unique setup bringing together 30 global business families for a one-of-a-kind journey to explore new paradigms, in this era of continuous disruption.
Pictet Family Consilium, is an informal symposium held in the Swiss Alps every two years, in a unique and intimate environment, bringing together large business-owning families from around the world to discuss topics of strategic importance.
“His Highness sees it as his duty as a Muslim leader to help the underprivileged improve their own lot in life”
From an earlier & related story – In Conversation with Firoz Rasul | Pictet.com
- Cancer care nurses graduate from Aga Khan University Hospital Nairobi
- Aga Khan University has US$ 1 billion annual economic impact in Pakistan
- Aga Khan University’s Convocation 2017: Speech by President Firoz Rasul
- Emerging heart and lung innovations improving treatment options for critically ill Pakistanis: experts at the Aga Khan University
- Being a Surgeon: New Book by Chair, Department of Surgery at the Aga Khan Hospital Nairobi, asks the hard questions doctors face
- University of Alberta awards honorary doctor of science degrees to Firoz Rasul and Dr Saida Rasul
- Premier of Alberta, Canada, Rachel Notley express deep gratitude for the generous gift of the Garden
Get breaking news related to the Ismaili Imamat, the Noorani Family, the world wide Ismaili Jamat and all their endeavors and successes.
Learn how to subscribe and join 17,000 + other amazing people – Subscribe now!