KhojaWiki is a not-for-profit volunteer effort to assist the community preserve their own oral family history, by way of an interactive web-site.
KhojaWiki is looking for volunteers to help at their new drop-in office at the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre (across from the Agakhan Museum), in Don Mills.
You can help with writing biographies (will train), upload family trees information; and generally assist at the drop-in centre.
It is well a known fact that the elderly benefit therapeutically from talking about their life stories. The future generations will appreciate these disappearing narratives.
You could offer as little as a few hours or as much as few days a week. Any contribution of yours can be used.
Fill out this contact form to show interest: http://khojawiki.org/Special:Contact
- www.khojawiki.org – Call for volunteers
- Khoja Wiki launches “Writing Biographies” free workshop
- A Life of Critical Engagement: An Interview with Professor Issa Shivji
- Former Aga Khan Primary School, Tukuyu, Tanzania, now Shule ya Msingi Bagamoyo and old Jamatkhana
- About the Satpanth Bandhani, by Sultan Somjee | Khoja Wiki
- Ismaili settlement in Bombay – Khoja Wiki
- Iqbal Dewji: Khoja Wiki