How did you get your start in the sport of tennis?
I started playing when I was 10/11 years old. My dad would take me and my brother, Raheel, to the nearby school to hit tennis balls against the wall and fool around. Eventually I began to really enjoy it and that’s when I started playing OTA junior matches. The more and more competitive matches I played, the more and more I wanted to get better and win.
Read at the source: Tennis Canada, Jul 05, 2016
- Uber for Auto Repair: New startup FIIX, by Zain Manji, Khallil Mangalji, Arif Bhanji
- Interview with Zain Manji: Tennis Player, Athlete of the Year – Ontario University Athletics
- Zain Manji ends university tennis career on a high note
- Zain Manji leads University of Toronto tennis team
- Zain Manji: Mental Toughness — The Missing Ingredient
- University of Toronto Varsity Blues – Look Who’s Trending – Zain Manji Back As A Blue