This internship opportunity is part of the Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarship (QES) program funded by the Community Foundations of Canada. It will be carried out in partnership with the University of Calgary, (Faculty of Nursing), Aga Khan University (School of Nursing and Midwifery) and with the technical support of Universities Canada. The QES program engages a dynamic community of young global leaders across the Commonwealth to create lasting impact both at home and abroad through cross-cultural exchanges encompassing international education, discovery and inquiry, and professional experiences.
Recent blog posts
- Historical Photograph: Bombay Wedding Ceremony 1930s
- Guardians of Thrones: When women ruled the Muslim world | Qantara.de
- Raven Animation, Paris: Re-framing Islamic Medieval Art
- Viking Age script deciphered – mentions ‘Allah’ and ‘Ali’ | Uppsala University, Sweden
- Ten Anecdotes – By Mumtaz Ali Tajddin S. Ali