This internship opportunity is part of the Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarship (QES) program funded by the Community Foundations of Canada. It will be carried out in partnership with the University of Calgary, (Faculty of Nursing), Aga Khan University (School of Nursing and Midwifery) and with the technical support of Universities Canada. The QES program engages a dynamic community of young global leaders across the Commonwealth to create lasting impact both at home and abroad through cross-cultural exchanges encompassing international education, discovery and inquiry, and professional experiences.
Recent blog posts
- The Diamond Jubilee Collection: A selection of personal, home, and technology accessories
- Ismail Gulgee remembered on his 10th death anniversary
- Uganda Jamat’s Unique Jubilee Mubarak Greeting | RD Photography
- Garden (Darkhana) Jamatkhana Ismaili Band
- Foreign Voices in the House: Insights on the Aga Khan