The conference aims to acquaint postgraduate trainees from AKU as well as other public and private universities in Pakistan with the latest advances in the field of medicine. It also provides them an opportunity to present their research work.
Renowned national and international speakers will talk about ‘paradigm shifts in postgraduate medical education’ and share their knowledge and experiences of the latest technological advances in health care.
National and international speakers [Complete programme]
- Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Aga Khan University Auditorium, Stadium Road, Karachi
- Target Audience: Graduate and postgraduate trainees, health care professionals (doctors, nurses and paramedical staff)
Facebook event: facebook.com/events/251908461857900/
- Dr Shenila Khoja-Moolji to deliver Kazim Bacchus Research Seminar: Decolonizing Teacher Education in Pakistan
- 7th annual Indian Summer Festival at the Ismaili Centre Burnaby
- Award-winning author M.G. Vassanji at Vancouver’s Indian Summer festival at the Ismaili Centre Burnaby
Recent blog posts
- Mawlana Hazar Imam: “The Faith urges freedom of intellectual enquiry and this freedom does not mean that knowledge will lose its spiritual dimension”
- President of Pakistan lauds Aga Khan’s development initiatives
- Morogoro Tanzania Jamatkhana
- Amin Javer: The Man With Green Tape of Safe Airline
- Victory Square founder Shafin Tejani receives Person of the Year Award – Pledges to donate $1 million, to be distributed to four charities