The conference aims to acquaint postgraduate trainees from AKU as well as other public and private universities in Pakistan with the latest advances in the field of medicine. It also provides them an opportunity to present their research work.
Renowned national and international speakers will talk about ‘paradigm shifts in postgraduate medical education’ and share their knowledge and experiences of the latest technological advances in health care.
National and international speakers [Complete programme]
- Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Aga Khan University Auditorium, Stadium Road, Karachi
- Target Audience: Graduate and postgraduate trainees, health care professionals (doctors, nurses and paramedical staff)
Facebook event: facebook.com/events/251908461857900/
- Experience Yemen Blues at the Aga Khan Museum
- Join Aga Khan Foundation to Launch The Lancet’s first-ever Series on Canada
- Parliamentary Secretary, MP Arif Virani to deliver a Special Statement on the Occasion of Salgirah in the House of Commons
Recent blog posts
- Cimone Rajan: Calgary born singer-songwriter
- Interest in photography runs deep for this Ismaili family
- Tala Al Badru Alayna – Traditional Islamic Song | NsN Production
- Aga Khan Music Initiative fosters ethics of Cultural Preservation, Education, and Cosmopolitanism
- Timurid art on Delhi’s little known Subz Burj to get a revamp