The conference aims to acquaint postgraduate trainees from AKU as well as other public and private universities in Pakistan with the latest advances in the field of medicine. It also provides them an opportunity to present their research work.
Renowned national and international speakers will talk about ‘paradigm shifts in postgraduate medical education’ and share their knowledge and experiences of the latest technological advances in health care.
National and international speakers [Complete programme]
- Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Aga Khan University Auditorium, Stadium Road, Karachi
- Target Audience: Graduate and postgraduate trainees, health care professionals (doctors, nurses and paramedical staff)
Facebook event: facebook.com/events/251908461857900/
- Kabul Treated To Mughal Art Exhibition | TOLOnews
- Event at the High Commission for Pakistan in London: An Illustrated talk by Dr Wafi Momin: Sir Sultan Muhammad Shah, Aga Khan III: A Muslim Leader of the Twentieth Century
- Special Good Friday Event at the Aga Khan Museum
Recent blog posts
- Naseem Hosain Ali: Jubilee Arts Festival, Pakistan
- Bilquis Jiwani: Plymouth Volunteer Uses Skills to Help City
- Fifty new citizens were welcomed to Canada during a ceremony at Calgary Jamatkhana
- Ismaili volunteers recognized | Quinte News
- Musical duo Salim-Sulaiman mesmerises Dhaka audience in Aga Khan’s diamond jubilee celebration