The conference aims to acquaint postgraduate trainees from AKU as well as other public and private universities in Pakistan with the latest advances in the field of medicine. It also provides them an opportunity to present their research work.
Renowned national and international speakers will talk about ‘paradigm shifts in postgraduate medical education’ and share their knowledge and experiences of the latest technological advances in health care.
National and international speakers [Complete programme]
- Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Aga Khan University Auditorium, Stadium Road, Karachi
- Target Audience: Graduate and postgraduate trainees, health care professionals (doctors, nurses and paramedical staff)
Facebook event: facebook.com/events/251908461857900/
- Towards Compassionate Care: In Conversation with Professor Pietroni at the Ismaili Centre Toronto
- Ugandan Asian Archives Collection Exhibition in Calgary
- Syrian play “Oh My Sweet Land” to be presented at Ismaili Centre Burnaby, April 29, 2017
Recent blog posts
- Social Media: Inauguration of the Bamyan Provincial Hospital with Princess Zahra Aga Khan
- Speech: Princess Zahra Aga Khan, at the Inauguration of the Bamyan Provincial Hospital
- Video: A New Hospital In Bamyan Afghanistan
- Princess Zahra Aga Khan & the Government of Afghanistan Inaugurate New Hospital in Bamyan
- Princess Zahra Aga Khan reaffirms continued AKDN support to Afghanistan