The conference aims to acquaint postgraduate trainees from AKU as well as other public and private universities in Pakistan with the latest advances in the field of medicine. It also provides them an opportunity to present their research work.
Renowned national and international speakers will talk about ‘paradigm shifts in postgraduate medical education’ and share their knowledge and experiences of the latest technological advances in health care.
National and international speakers [Complete programme]
- Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Aga Khan University Auditorium, Stadium Road, Karachi
- Target Audience: Graduate and postgraduate trainees, health care professionals (doctors, nurses and paramedical staff)
Facebook event: facebook.com/events/251908461857900/
- AKU-ISMC Event (In-person): Workshop on Citizenship, Islam, and Identity
- Duke of Edinburgh Silver Ceremony to be held at Ismaili Centre Burnaby, June 24, 2017
- MIT works with Aga Khan Agency for Habitat to offer course on re-designing disaster-resilient communities and housing in Saurashtra, India
Recent blog posts
- United States Postal Service commemorates two most important Muslim Festivals: Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha
- Zahir R.C Live: Ginan and Qasida
- Breathing Light – Ismaili Community Ensemble
- Countdown to Diamond Jubilee – Snapshots of Imamat – 2014 to June 2017
- Samir Karimo: Portuguese and Spanish, Fantasy Writer