Central Park, Lake Elizabeth – October 16, 2016
Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) Walk-Run is a public event to raise unrestricted funds and promote awareness of one of the world’s leading poverty solutions networks. With your support, AKF can build the bridges necessary to improve the quality of life in vulnerable communities across Africa and Asia.
- Meet Shahzadi Devje, Chairperson The Ismaili Nutrition Centre, at the Ismaili Jamatkhana in Calgary
- Doors Open 2018 at the Aga Khan Museum
- Story of Karima, Paul and UVic: Taking action locally. Making a global impact | Aga Khan Foundation’s Partnership Walk
- Sofia Alani to speak at AMPAC Women & Islamophobia Panel
- Kabul Treated To Mughal Art Exhibition | TOLOnews