Central Park, Lake Elizabeth – October 16, 2016
Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) Walk-Run is a public event to raise unrestricted funds and promote awareness of one of the world’s leading poverty solutions networks. With your support, AKF can build the bridges necessary to improve the quality of life in vulnerable communities across Africa and Asia.
- Towards Compassionate Care: In Conversation with Professor Pietroni at the Ismaili Centre Toronto
- Ugandan Asian Archives Collection Exhibition in Calgary
- Syrian play “Oh My Sweet Land” to be presented at Ismaili Centre Burnaby, April 29, 2017
- Gilgit Serena Hotel Celebrates World Earth Day 22nd April 2017
- Ismaili Centre Canada 150 Series: Ontario Attorney General Yasir Naqvi and AKFC CEO Khalil Shariff