Central Park, Lake Elizabeth – October 16, 2016
Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) Walk-Run is a public event to raise unrestricted funds and promote awareness of one of the world’s leading poverty solutions networks. With your support, AKF can build the bridges necessary to improve the quality of life in vulnerable communities across Africa and Asia.
- Aga Khan University (Kenya) to participate in South Africa’s International Workshop on maternal, neonatal, child, and adolescent health
- Invitation by President Deedar Sadid of the Ismaili Council for Quebec
- Top things to do in Atlanta this weekend – Aga Khan Foundation National Walk/Run
- United Nations Foundation to Honor His Highness the Aga Khan with 2017 Champion for Global Change Award
- Georgians to help Aga Khan Foundation fight global poverty | WSB-TV