On 12th October 2006, Ismailimail launched a vision, which has so far resulted in contributing 20,000 blog posts, 50,000 registered subscribers, and countless number of readers from every corner of the world. Today marks the 10th year anniversary of Ismailimail.
We would like to take this opportunity to once again acknowledge the contributors from across the world, who diligently share stories of achievements and inspirations, for the benefit of the readers. On behalf of our readers, we also congratulate all the editors, who have been writing for Ismailimail and continuously contributing their knowledge and wisdom with the community.
With this milestone, Ismailimail would like to invite experts and professionals from various fields and industries. If you are a writer in any field of interest (for example, doctor, educator, musician, dietitian, etc), and if you’d like to share your insights with the Jamat, then join our team, and write directly for Ismailimail. Contact the primary editor (firstname.lastname@example.org); let us know your interest and field, and we will help you get on board.
Recent blog posts
- President Talib of Ismaili Council’s Invitation: “Celebrate, and make Canada’s 150th birthday celebration special”
- Switzerland and Aga Khan Foundation support earthquake-affected people in Kyrgyzstan
- Dr Ashnoor Nagji: Vancouver doctor credits leadership program with supporting success
- Interview with Dr. Shahbudin Rahimtoola, Winner of the Lifetime Achievement Award
- World Renowned Pakistani-American Cardiologist Shahbuddin Rahimtoola honored at World Congress of the International Academy of Cardiology
- A video presentation featuring the Aga Khan Trust for Culture’s Citadel Restoration Programme in Syria
- Toronto’s Nanji Family making a major gift to support eye care initiatives at the University of Toronto