Karachi, October 13, 2016: The Aga Khan University’s Examination Board, in partnership with the Oxford University Press, will host the Second Principals’ Conference on October 19. The first conference held last year was the first of its kind in Pakistan.
This year’s conference aims to provide structured learning opportunities to Pakistan’s educational leadership which will assist them in gaining insights in school improvement from a local as well as global perspective. Additionally, participants will discuss methods to improve school leadership to promote better teaching and learning across the country.
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Mövenpick Hotel, Club Road, Karachi
- AKU-EB Principals’ Conference 2016 (Video)
- Aga Khan University Examination Board celebrates achievements of High Achievers 2016
- Aga Khan University’s Examination Board and Oxford University Press organizing Second Principals’ Conference on Teaching and Learning
- Girls lead the way in Aga Khan University annual exams
- Aga Khan University Examination Board: Why Female Education Matters – Girls Consistently Make Pakistan Proud!
- Aga Khan University Examination Board Pakistan (AKU-EB): A game-changer for transparent exam marking
- AKU hosts annual high achievers awards ceremony