The New Westminster Chamber of Commerce is a non partisan business organization that exists to meet the needs of the business community.
Karima Jivraj started her career with the Royal Bank of Canada in 1990. After leaving the RBC in 1995 and doing some travelling, Karima came back to focus on a career in facilities management with companies like Purolator, Rogers, Seeton Shinkewski Design Group. Xanatrex Technologies and finishing off at the UBC Building Operations department in August of 2010.
In March 2011, after several months of intense hands on training, Karima became a franchise owner and opened a Bosley’s by PetValu store in New Westminster at Columbia Square. Her award-winning, community-focused, business is the premier destination for those with loveable furry family. Since opening her business in 2011, Karima and her team assist several local rescues and the New Westminster Animal Shelter by arranging pet adoptions into forever-homes and doing fundraising and community outreach events.
In a short-time, Karima has made a strong, positive impact in the community, developing relationships with locals and their furry friends. The Bosley’s New West team can be seen throughout the year at several key community events like the Pawfest, Downtown New Westminster events, and in store events. The store is also well known for popular annual community events.
Recent blog posts
- Meals for Change – Ismaili Civic150 Initiative
- The Diamond Jubilee: 60 Years of Milestones
- His Highness Prince Karim Aga Khan meets Honorable Governor of Gujarat (Video)
- His Highness Prince Karim Aga Khan meets Honorable Chief Minister of Gujarat (Video)
- Prince Karim Aga Khan arrives in Ahmedabad, meets Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, Governor O.P.Kohli
- India VP and the Aga Khan inaugurate Sunder Nursery in New Delhi | Daily Nation
- ‘Aga Khan is a shining example of goodness’