The New Westminster Chamber of Commerce is a non partisan business organization that exists to meet the needs of the business community.
Karima Jivraj started her career with the Royal Bank of Canada in 1990. After leaving the RBC in 1995 and doing some travelling, Karima came back to focus on a career in facilities management with companies like Purolator, Rogers, Seeton Shinkewski Design Group. Xanatrex Technologies and finishing off at the UBC Building Operations department in August of 2010.
In March 2011, after several months of intense hands on training, Karima became a franchise owner and opened a Bosley’s by PetValu store in New Westminster at Columbia Square. Her award-winning, community-focused, business is the premier destination for those with loveable furry family. Since opening her business in 2011, Karima and her team assist several local rescues and the New Westminster Animal Shelter by arranging pet adoptions into forever-homes and doing fundraising and community outreach events.
In a short-time, Karima has made a strong, positive impact in the community, developing relationships with locals and their furry friends. The Bosley’s New West team can be seen throughout the year at several key community events like the Pawfest, Downtown New Westminster events, and in store events. The store is also well known for popular annual community events.
Recent blog posts
- Prince Amyn headlines the Aga Khan Foundation Gala in New York
- Jinnah’s Letter to the Rahimtoolas
- Chitral: Visit of His Highness the Aga Khan – Ismaili volunteers start repairing broken road
- Song: Humare Shah Karim – By Young Singers of Karachi Jamat | NsN Production
- Renovated by Aga Khan Trust for Culture Pakistan, Wazir Khan Mosque Chowk restored to its original form
- Memories: 2003 Chitral Visit by Prince Karim Aga Khan IV
- Aga Khan Foundation India: Empowering women through skills training