Founded in 1920, the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia regulates and governs the engineering and geoscience professions under the authority of the Engineers and Geoscientists Act.
Councillor – Government Order in Council Appointee
T. (Tajdin) Mitha, LLB, is a Barrister-at-law from the Honorable Society of Lincolns Inn in London, England, has a Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Western Ontario, and has been a barrister and solicitor and a member of the Law Society of British Columbia. Mr. Mitha has also completed the Executive Development Programme at Harvard University and a Diplomatic Training Programme at the University of Birmingham, which was organized by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office of the Government of the U.K. He served as a director on several other boards throughout his career, including the boards of Focus Humanitarian Assistance in Canada, Focus Humanitarian Assistance Europe and Focus Humanitarian Assistance USA, and the board of Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Toronto.
- Taj Mitha appointed to the Governing Council of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia
- Taj Mitha: BCIT signs training agreements in China
- Taj Mitha elected British Columbia Institute of Technology’s Board of Governors chair
- IDLO News Release: update from representative Taj Mitha
- Taj Mitha appointed IDLO Afghanistan Representative
- Kenya: Vice President meets with representatives of Aga Khan Development Network
- Ismaili Legal Community Dinner and Reception – Vancouver