National Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development (NFED) was established in 2003, in pursuance to create economic sustenance through entrepreneurship development. Every year NFED recognizes and supports inspirational teachers and professors for their commitment to excellence. The NFED’s Teacher’s awards goes to outstanding teaching professionals nationally and across the globe. NFED strongly believes that these enterprising teachers contribute to bring in social transformation through their educational services and facilitate the nation’s socio-economic progression at large.
Dr. Farida Virani, HOD and Professor MET – Institute Of Management, is the recipient of the Distinguished Educator and Scholar Award for 2016, for excellence in academic services in teaching, research and development in the field of Human Resource Management and Behavioural Sciences.
- Amin Javer: The Man With Green Tape of Safe Airline
- Victory Square founder Shafin Tejani receives Person of the Year Award – Pledges to donate $1 million, to be distributed to four charities
- New Release: Part 1 — Diamond Jubilee RoundUp – Celebrations, Songs, Dances, and Events
- Hoosenally Rahimtoola: Bombay Provincial Cabinet 1937
- Dr. Nazmudin Bhanji receives postgraduate teaching award | The University of British Columbia, Department of Pediatrics
- Shemin Nurmohamed: Don’t miss your amazon moment! | TEDxAix
- Vancouver’s Rosewood Hotel Georgia sells to Jamal family company
- Aly Nuruddin signs contract with CBC Bearcats Men’s Basketball
- Anar Simpson: Breaking Barriers with Technovation
- Story and Interview of Nazim Ahmad, Ismaili Imamat’s Representative in Portugal
- Rumie Initiative’s Tariq Fancy Wins BNN’s Top 40 Under 40 Award
- Kenya: Alibhai Shariff Company assists 1,000 youth, women, and disabled with skills training program