National Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development (NFED) was established in 2003, in pursuance to create economic sustenance through entrepreneurship development. Every year NFED recognizes and supports inspirational teachers and professors for their commitment to excellence. The NFED’s Teacher’s awards goes to outstanding teaching professionals nationally and across the globe. NFED strongly believes that these enterprising teachers contribute to bring in social transformation through their educational services and facilitate the nation’s socio-economic progression at large.
Dr. Farida Virani, HOD and Professor MET – Institute Of Management, is the recipient of the Distinguished Educator and Scholar Award for 2016, for excellence in academic services in teaching, research and development in the field of Human Resource Management and Behavioural Sciences.
- Professor Nazir Kherani inducted as Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Engineering
- Irfanali Moledina has a nose for business as a founder of an essential oils business | Canadian Immigrant
- Ali Karim Travelog: China and Pakistan
- Canadian Ismaili-Muslim MP Arif Virani speaks in Parliament to address systemic racism, religious discrimination, and Islamophobia
- Zahra Pirani: Chair, Young Professionals Group, Association of Consulting Engineering Companies of British Columbia
- A chat with Anar Simpson on Women & Tech – Winner of SDG5 Award at the World Government Summit Conference
- Dr. Kurban Madhani’s Presentation on Central Asian Jamat
- Captain Jameel Janjua shortlisted to become Canada’s next astronaut
- Aly Rahmatullah: Wayzata High School student helps others, named “Volunteer of the Month”
- Memories of Ismaili Brownies and Girl Guides, Nairobi, by Minaz Asani-Kanji
- Podcast: Karim Kanji chats with Salim Naran, Co-founder & CTO, Borrowell
- Lawyer Aleem Bharmal awarded President’s Medal by Canadian Bar Association BC Branch