National Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development (NFED) was established in 2003, in pursuance to create economic sustenance through entrepreneurship development. Every year NFED recognizes and supports inspirational teachers and professors for their commitment to excellence. The NFED’s Teacher’s awards goes to outstanding teaching professionals nationally and across the globe. NFED strongly believes that these enterprising teachers contribute to bring in social transformation through their educational services and facilitate the nation’s socio-economic progression at large.
Dr. Farida Virani, HOD and Professor MET – Institute Of Management, is the recipient of the Distinguished Educator and Scholar Award for 2016, for excellence in academic services in teaching, research and development in the field of Human Resource Management and Behavioural Sciences.
- Ugandan Asian Archives Collection Exhibition in Calgary
- Healing Communities through Creative Therapy: Team Parindey aims to cater 1300 citizens from Karachi and Gilgit Baltistan
- Nottingham, UK: Generosity of Ismaili community
- Kainat Imtiaz & Diana Baig Selected to Play in England for Women’s ICC World Cup 2017
- Alimohamed Jaffer: Perception Vs Reality | TEDxYouth@AKAMombasa
- MPs, diplomats flock to hear from Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai
- Professor Zahra Jamal to present on “Being and Becoming Muslim in Trump’s America”, Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, May 6, 2017
- Professional Engineer, Zahra Pirani receives ACEC-British Columbia Young Professional Award
- Calgary Mayor Nenshi delivers Easter sermon
- Gulam Juma: Cosmopolitan Ethics | TEDxYouth@AKAMombasa
- Ismaili Potpourri: Most Interesting and Informative Videos for Ismailis
- Speech by Almas Jiwani on ‘The Power of One’ at Africa 4 Africa Women’s Conference in South Africa