National Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development (NFED) was established in 2003, in pursuance to create economic sustenance through entrepreneurship development. Every year NFED recognizes and supports inspirational teachers and professors for their commitment to excellence. The NFED’s Teacher’s awards goes to outstanding teaching professionals nationally and across the globe. NFED strongly believes that these enterprising teachers contribute to bring in social transformation through their educational services and facilitate the nation’s socio-economic progression at large.
Dr. Farida Virani, HOD and Professor MET – Institute Of Management, is the recipient of the Distinguished Educator and Scholar Award for 2016, for excellence in academic services in teaching, research and development in the field of Human Resource Management and Behavioural Sciences.
- Meals for Change – Ismaili Civic150 Initiative
- Ismaili doctor has survived mass shootings and scores of tragedies
- Personal Journeys – Gulshan Harjee
- Zabeen Hirji Announced as New Chair of CivicAction
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) for Rawalpindi and Islamabad (Pakistan) – Working with communities side by side
- Mayor Joe R. Zimmerman of Sugar Land (Houston, Texas) honors Ismaili Jamatkhana and Volunteers
- Valentine’s Day: University of Calgary Alumni Power Couples: Anar and Todd Simpson
- Dr. Shaf Keshavjee to Speak at the Ismaili Centre Toronto: Can a Human Lung Breathe Outside the Body?
- Aga Khan Development Network & Ismaili Community: Ethics in Action | India in New York
- Armaan and Irshan Outstanding Awards
- Ismaili Civic150 team packs food for Edmonton’s Food Bank
- Diamond Jubilee Sports Festival Pakistan – National Games