National Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development (NFED) was established in 2003, in pursuance to create economic sustenance through entrepreneurship development. Every year NFED recognizes and supports inspirational teachers and professors for their commitment to excellence. The NFED’s Teacher’s awards goes to outstanding teaching professionals nationally and across the globe. NFED strongly believes that these enterprising teachers contribute to bring in social transformation through their educational services and facilitate the nation’s socio-economic progression at large.
Dr. Farida Virani, HOD and Professor MET – Institute Of Management, is the recipient of the Distinguished Educator and Scholar Award for 2016, for excellence in academic services in teaching, research and development in the field of Human Resource Management and Behavioural Sciences.
- Don’t Mess With This Muslim From Texas—He Just Got Elected!
- Canadian Citizenship Ceremony at the Ismaili Jamatkhana in Calgary
- Top Food Tips To Keep Blood Sugars In Check
- Azima Dhanjee & Strings: Feeling The Music: A Pakistani Band’s Concert For The Deaf | Forbes
- Shabu and Shaida: The Unstoppable
- Here’s how often you should be eating fish every week
- Story of Karima, Paul and UVic: Taking action locally. Making a global impact | Aga Khan Foundation’s Partnership Walk
- MSNBC’s Ali Velshi on Breakfast Television with host Riaz Meghji
- Sofia Alani to speak at AMPAC Women & Islamophobia Panel
- Sanya Pirani, 6th grader wins first place in Glen Lake Oratorical Essay contest
- Ali Karim Travelog: Explore Dominican Republic
- Ash Amlani: Mayoral candidate announced for new civic party in District of North Vancouver | Daily Hive