National Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development (NFED) was established in 2003, in pursuance to create economic sustenance through entrepreneurship development. Every year NFED recognizes and supports inspirational teachers and professors for their commitment to excellence. The NFED’s Teacher’s awards goes to outstanding teaching professionals nationally and across the globe. NFED strongly believes that these enterprising teachers contribute to bring in social transformation through their educational services and facilitate the nation’s socio-economic progression at large.
Dr. Farida Virani, HOD and Professor MET – Institute Of Management, is the recipient of the Distinguished Educator and Scholar Award for 2016, for excellence in academic services in teaching, research and development in the field of Human Resource Management and Behavioural Sciences.
- Jinnah’s Letter to the Rahimtoolas
- Rabiah Damji: From University to Corporate | Women in Tech
- Khurram Virani’s Lighthouse Labs launches front-end fundamentals to boost digital skills of managers, marketers, and designers
- CNN Heroes – Ordinary People Extraordinary Impact – Special Reports from CNN.com
- Zahir Dossa: Aims To Upend The Beauty Industry With Customized Hair Formulations Based On Algorithms
- Professor Aziz Merchant Honored by Yayasan MENDAKI 2017 (Singapore’s Malay/Muslim Self Help Group)
- Sahir Ali: A.I. vs. Pathologists: Survival of the Fittest | TEDxSugarLand
- Karim Kanji Interviews Sherali Najak, Senior Producer, Hockey Night in Canada
- Nenshi scores a brilliant hat-trick
- Aly-Khan Rajani: Called to serve
- Ali Tejpar: Global Shapers Ottawa
- Aga Khan Council for the Prairies’ efforts to build and expand Multi-generational Housing & Community Centre in Calgary