National Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development (NFED) was established in 2003, in pursuance to create economic sustenance through entrepreneurship development. Every year NFED recognizes and supports inspirational teachers and professors for their commitment to excellence. The NFED’s Teacher’s awards goes to outstanding teaching professionals nationally and across the globe. NFED strongly believes that these enterprising teachers contribute to bring in social transformation through their educational services and facilitate the nation’s socio-economic progression at large.
Dr. Farida Virani, HOD and Professor MET – Institute Of Management, is the recipient of the Distinguished Educator and Scholar Award for 2016, for excellence in academic services in teaching, research and development in the field of Human Resource Management and Behavioural Sciences.
- Kiana Rawji receives the prestigious Cadillac Fairview Youth of Distinction Award (YODA)
- Pardon Services Canada: Azmairnin Jadavji & Louis-Victor Jadavji
- Nina Bhatia: How To Take Calculated Risks To Advance Your Career
- Safiyah Bharwani appointed Washington Leadership Program Scholar
- And we all live together under one roof – Austrian family welcomes family of Afghan Ismaili refugees
- Lalji family: Larco acquires Toronto’s historic Dominion Public Building
- Tanzanian Student Alqaim Lalani Recognized for Personal Project Supporting Small-Scale Farmers
- 3rd Annual Imran Jaffer Foundation Soccer Tournament – 24 June, 2017
- Sydney’s Ashak Nathwani is recognised with the Order Of Australia in the 2017 Queen’s Birthday Honours
- Former Ismaili Mayor of Bombay, Portrait of Sir Ibrahim Rahimtoola unveiled in the Indian Parliament
- Felisha Teja: Windsor student receives Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Ashak Nathwani honoured for his community service and engineering work after arriving in Australia from Uganda