The IIS is pleased to announce the publication of The Spirit and the Letter: Approaches to the Esoteric Interpretation of the Qur’an, edited by Annabel Keeler and Sajjad Rizvi. This publication is the fifteenth volume in the Qur’anic Studies Series.
This volume is the first to focus specifically on esoteric interpretation as a phenomenon in the field of Qur’anic exegesis and to show the plurality of ways it has been manifested in different Muslim traditions.
- New Book by Zahir Dhalla, available free for download: The Willowdale Jamat Khana Story: 40th Anniversary Kindle Edition
- Book Review by Zahir Dhalla: The Voyage of Destiny: From Jamnagar to New York, A Family Biography – Amirali G. Mamdani
- New Publication: Prince Sadruddin Aga Khan: Humanitarian and Visionary – a Biography by Diana Miserez
- Two-time Giller Prize Winning best-selling Canadian author, M.G.Vassanji to speak at Ismaili Centre Toronto
- Book Review: Professor Karim Hirji on Growing up with Tanzania | The Citizen Tanzania
- Modern Ismaili Muslim Theology: Beyond Creator and Universe – From Pandeism to Ismaili Muslim Neoplatonism, by Ismaili Gnosis
- Beyond the Qur’ān – Early Ismaili Ta’wil and the Secrets of the Prophets – David Hollenberg (Septembre 2016)
- Institute of Ismaili Studies Publishes The Spirit and the Letter: Approaches to the Esoteric Interpretation of the Qur’an
- New Book by Mansoor Ladha: Memoirs of a Muhindi: Fleeing East Africa for the West
- Alnoor Rajan Talwar: Bridgetown poet seeking a moral uprising
- New Poetry Collection by Alnoor Rajan Talwar, launched on World Peace Day
- Activist author Pinki Virani publishes her new book “Politics of the Womb”