Established in 1964, Kamyn Industries Ltd is the largest manufacturer of socks and hosiery in East and Central Africa, exporting to over 7 countries. Our most famous brand – “DUKE” – is one of the largest selling brand names of socks in the East.
Kamyn Industries Ltd. is a member of the Industrial Promotion Services (IPS) group of companies, which is an affiliate of the Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED) – an international development agency dedicated to promoting entrepreneurship and building economically sound enterprises in sub-Saharan Africa as well as Central and Southern Asia.
AKFED falls under the umbrella of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), which consists of private, international, non-denominational agencies working to improve living conditions and opportunities for people in specific regions of the developing world. All AKDN agencies conduct their programmes without regard to faith, origin or gender.
- Islamabad Serena Hotel, Pakistan
- Kampala Serena Hotel wins 2017 Uganda Best Hotel Award
- Gilgit Serena Hotel Celebrates World Tourism Day 2017: Sustainable Tourism – A Tool for Development
- Participants of Global Encounters program tour Nation Media Group plant
- Did you know that Aga Khan Development Network provides electricity to 10 million people in developing countries?