Established in 1964, Kamyn Industries Ltd is the largest manufacturer of socks and hosiery in East and Central Africa, exporting to over 7 countries. Our most famous brand – “DUKE” – is one of the largest selling brand names of socks in the East.
Kamyn Industries Ltd. is a member of the Industrial Promotion Services (IPS) group of companies, which is an affiliate of the Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED) – an international development agency dedicated to promoting entrepreneurship and building economically sound enterprises in sub-Saharan Africa as well as Central and Southern Asia.
AKFED falls under the umbrella of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), which consists of private, international, non-denominational agencies working to improve living conditions and opportunities for people in specific regions of the developing world. All AKDN agencies conduct their programmes without regard to faith, origin or gender.
- Gilgit Serena Hotel Celebrates World Earth Day 22nd April 2017
- Better Living at the Flip of a Switch – Aga Khan Development Network’s Power lines in Tajikistan
- Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development to invest in Gilgit-Baltistan power sector
- DTB and Habib Bank Kenya in merger deal | The Standard
- Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development