ISLAMABAD: The Serena Hotels in South and Central Asian region won four awards at the World Travel Awards (WTA) held in Danang, Vietnam.
According to reports, Serena Hotel, Islamabad, won in two categories, Pakistan’s Leading Hotel and Pakistan’s Leading Hotel Suite for the year, Serena Hotel, Kabul, was awarded Afghanistan’s Leading Hotel and Serena Hotel, Dushanbe, was awarded Tajikistan’s Leading Hotel for 2016.
The WTA are recognised globally as the ultimate hallmark of quality in travel and hospitality, with winners setting the benchmark to which all others aspire to reach.
More at the source: Daily Times Pakistan
Pakistan’s Leading Hotel: Islamabad Serena Hotel
Pakistan’s Leading Hotel Suite: Presidential Suite @ Islamabad Serena Hotel
Afghanistan’s Leading Hotel: The Kabul Serena Hotel
Tajikistan’s Leading Hotel: Dushanbe Serena Hotel
- Tourism Pakistan: Historic Baltit Fort Hunza In Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan
- Ali Karim Travelog: Explore Dominican Republic
- With a historic fort and Unesco-protected mosque, Shigar is an ideal short escape in Gilgit-Baltistan
- Serena Hotels organizes first Quetta Literary Festival
- “End Plastic Pollution” – Serena Hotels Celebrate International Earth Day 2018
- Hunza Serena Inn organizes plantation day at the Aga Khan Diamond Jubilee High School, Zoodkhoon in Chipursan Valley
- Mansoor Ladha: Phoenix has more to offer than better climate
- Pamir: exploring the ‘roof of the world’ in remote Tajikistan
- Explore Cartagena, Columbia with Ali Karim
- Entrepreneur and Mother, Sara Ismail
- Dear Gilgit-Baltistan. With love, from Karachi
- Islamabad Serena Hotel, Pakistan