ISLAMABAD: The Serena Hotels in South and Central Asian region won four awards at the World Travel Awards (WTA) held in Danang, Vietnam.
According to reports, Serena Hotel, Islamabad, won in two categories, Pakistan’s Leading Hotel and Pakistan’s Leading Hotel Suite for the year, Serena Hotel, Kabul, was awarded Afghanistan’s Leading Hotel and Serena Hotel, Dushanbe, was awarded Tajikistan’s Leading Hotel for 2016.
The WTA are recognised globally as the ultimate hallmark of quality in travel and hospitality, with winners setting the benchmark to which all others aspire to reach.
More at the source: Daily Times Pakistan
Pakistan’s Leading Hotel: Islamabad Serena Hotel
Pakistan’s Leading Hotel Suite: Presidential Suite @ Islamabad Serena Hotel
Afghanistan’s Leading Hotel: The Kabul Serena Hotel
Tajikistan’s Leading Hotel: Dushanbe Serena Hotel
- The Kingdom in the High Mountains
- Kampala Serena Hotel wins 2017 Uganda Best Hotel Award
- Crossing Central Asia’s remote and rugged Pamirs, one dance step at a time: Story of extraordinary Ismaili women
- Gilgit Serena Hotel Celebrates World Tourism Day 2017: Sustainable Tourism – A Tool for Development
- If heaven has an abode, it is in Gilgit Baltistan
- Ali Karim Travelog: Check out Colombia
- Sultan Jessa: Canadians getting ready to scale Mount Kilimanjaro in northern Tanzania
- Mansoor Ladha: Quebec City Canada’s answer to Europe
- Ali Karim Travelog: Explore Morroco
- Quebec City similar to European city – Story and pictures by Mansoor Ladha
- Serena Hotels celebrate 4 years of triumph at World Travel Awards
- Sabrina Lakhani: My Favorite Weekend at INSEAD: Basque Country | The INSEAD MBA Experience