ISLAMABAD: The Serena Hotels in South and Central Asian region won four awards at the World Travel Awards (WTA) held in Danang, Vietnam.
According to reports, Serena Hotel, Islamabad, won in two categories, Pakistan’s Leading Hotel and Pakistan’s Leading Hotel Suite for the year, Serena Hotel, Kabul, was awarded Afghanistan’s Leading Hotel and Serena Hotel, Dushanbe, was awarded Tajikistan’s Leading Hotel for 2016.
The WTA are recognised globally as the ultimate hallmark of quality in travel and hospitality, with winners setting the benchmark to which all others aspire to reach.
More at the source: Daily Times Pakistan
Pakistan’s Leading Hotel: Islamabad Serena Hotel
Pakistan’s Leading Hotel Suite: Presidential Suite @ Islamabad Serena Hotel
Afghanistan’s Leading Hotel: The Kabul Serena Hotel
Tajikistan’s Leading Hotel: Dushanbe Serena Hotel
- Sabrina Lakhani: My Favorite Weekend at INSEAD: Basque Country | The INSEAD MBA Experience
- Ali Karim Travelog: Visit to Panama remote region of Kuna Yala
- Once upon a time in Hunza – Altit Fort
- Islamic Art: BBC: The 10 most beautiful ceilings in the world – Shah Mosque, Isfahan
- Khalid Merchant: 90 Days In Egypt Taught Me It’s Youngry
- Gilgit Serena Hotel Celebrates World Earth Day 22nd April 2017
- Ismaili Centre Dushanbe, by Cosmopolitan Nomad Karim Ladak
- Karim Mohammadi | Ryerson University’s Ted Rogers School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Travel With Mansoor: Incredible India!
- Zen Alladina’s Travel Diary: The Great, Grand Motherland – Zenventures
- Tajikistan: Wild and wonderful, a blank spot on the tourist map
- Ali Karim Travelog: China and Pakistan