ISLAMABAD: The Serena Hotels in South and Central Asian region won four awards at the World Travel Awards (WTA) held in Danang, Vietnam.
According to reports, Serena Hotel, Islamabad, won in two categories, Pakistan’s Leading Hotel and Pakistan’s Leading Hotel Suite for the year, Serena Hotel, Kabul, was awarded Afghanistan’s Leading Hotel and Serena Hotel, Dushanbe, was awarded Tajikistan’s Leading Hotel for 2016.
The WTA are recognised globally as the ultimate hallmark of quality in travel and hospitality, with winners setting the benchmark to which all others aspire to reach.
More at the source: Daily Times Pakistan
Pakistan’s Leading Hotel: Islamabad Serena Hotel
Pakistan’s Leading Hotel Suite: Presidential Suite @ Islamabad Serena Hotel
Afghanistan’s Leading Hotel: The Kabul Serena Hotel
Tajikistan’s Leading Hotel: Dushanbe Serena Hotel
- Shelina Dilgir’s Visit to Tajikistan: Country of Many Wonders
- Travel with Mansoor Ladha: Kerala offers unique experience
- Hunza Serena Inn celebrates World Responsible Tourism Day 2016
- Serena Hotels win four awards at World Travel Awards 2016
- Sultan Jessa: Morocco has lofty goals to attract tourists from around the world!
- Hunza Serena Inn Celebrates World Environment Day
- Serena Hotels named Africa’s top hotel brand at world gala
- Tree Plantation at Aga Khan Diamond Jubilee School Passu
- Mansoor Ladha: India’s history alive in Ahmedabad
- Gilgit Serena Hotel celebrate Tree Plantation Day in Gilgit
- The restored gardens at the Polana Serena Hotel, Maputo
- Karim Ladak: The Cosmopolitan Nomad