Pluralism and Peace in a Fragmenting World: What is Canada’s Role?
Meredith Preston-McGhie, Marie-Joelle Zahar, David Gorman and Moderator Roland Paris speak about Pluralism and Peace, held Oct. 27th, 2016 at the Global Centre for Pluralism, co-hosted by the Centre for Humanitarian Dialogue.
- Tanzania: Aga Khan Hospital launches new technology for efficiency
- Doors Open 2018 at the Aga Khan Museum
- AKRSP sets up Heritage Museum to showcase Chitrali relics
- Karim Aga Khan IV, l’année du jubilé
- University of Central Asia News April 2018
- Aga Khan University Report 2017: Creating Visions of Opportunity