Pluralism and Peace in a Fragmenting World: What is Canada’s Role?
Meredith Preston-McGhie, Marie-Joelle Zahar, David Gorman and Moderator Roland Paris speak about Pluralism and Peace, held Oct. 27th, 2016 at the Global Centre for Pluralism, co-hosted by the Centre for Humanitarian Dialogue.
- The Second International Ismaili Studies Conference at Carleton University
- Due to Popular Demand, Syria: A Living History Extends its Exhibition Run at the Aga Khan Museum
- Aga Khan University’s 13th Convocation Ceremony, Nairobi, Kenya
- [Presentation] A Landmark Transformed: the New Global Centre for Pluralism
- Aga Khan University’s Postgraduate Medical Education Program: Grooming the young doctors into becoming specialists
- Transforming Leadership for 21st Century Africa: AKU Graduate School of Media Communication partners with Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University