Damascus, SANA – Tourism Minister Bishr Yazigi discussed on Sunday with resident representative of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) Mohamed Saifo and AKDN legal director Ali Ismail means for developing cooperation between the two sides, particulary in the fields of training and tourism projects.
The two sides also discussed joint activities, with Yazigi lauding the AKDN’s efforts particularly the “Syria: A Living History” exhibition held at the Aga Khan Museum in Toronto which opened on October 15 and will remain open until February 26, 2017.
On a related note, Yazigi discussed with Chairman of the Board of Directors of Australian holdings company Team Five Mohammad Hammoud prospects of investment in the tourism sector in Syria.
Hammoud voiced his company’s desire to launch investment projects in Syria, noting that the Syrian government is providing facilitations for investments.
- Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan visits Ismaili Centre
- His Highness the Aga Khan contributes €500,000 towards victims of fire in Portugal
- Aga Khan Hospital Mombasa Introduces Affordable Care For Heart Diseases In The Coast Region
- ‘Topping Out’ Ceremony Performed for AKDN’s Academic Building in London, King’s Cross
- His Highness the Aga Khan to be awarded Honorary Citizenship of Kampala, Uganda
- In Pictures: First Lady, Princess Zahra Aga Khan Launch Cardiac Lab, Mombasa, Kenya
- Pamir Energy wins prestigious Ashden Award for bringing clean energy to East Tajikistan and North Afghanistan