Damascus, SANA – Tourism Minister Bishr Yazigi discussed on Sunday with resident representative of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) Mohamed Saifo and AKDN legal director Ali Ismail means for developing cooperation between the two sides, particulary in the fields of training and tourism projects.
The two sides also discussed joint activities, with Yazigi lauding the AKDN’s efforts particularly the “Syria: A Living History” exhibition held at the Aga Khan Museum in Toronto which opened on October 15 and will remain open until February 26, 2017.
On a related note, Yazigi discussed with Chairman of the Board of Directors of Australian holdings company Team Five Mohammad Hammoud prospects of investment in the tourism sector in Syria.
Hammoud voiced his company’s desire to launch investment projects in Syria, noting that the Syrian government is providing facilitations for investments.
- The Diamond Jubilee: 60 Years of Milestones
- His Highness Prince Karim Aga Khan meets Honorable Governor of Gujarat (Video)
- His Highness Prince Karim Aga Khan meets Honorable Chief Minister of Gujarat (Video)
- Prince Karim Aga Khan arrives in Ahmedabad, meets Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, Governor O.P.Kohli
- India VP and the Aga Khan inaugurate Sunder Nursery in New Delhi | Daily Nation
- ‘Aga Khan is a shining example of goodness’
- His Highness Prince Karim Aga Khan Welcomed at Ahmedabad Airport