Damascus, SANA – Tourism Minister Bishr Yazigi discussed on Sunday with resident representative of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) Mohamed Saifo and AKDN legal director Ali Ismail means for developing cooperation between the two sides, particulary in the fields of training and tourism projects.
The two sides also discussed joint activities, with Yazigi lauding the AKDN’s efforts particularly the “Syria: A Living History” exhibition held at the Aga Khan Museum in Toronto which opened on October 15 and will remain open until February 26, 2017.
On a related note, Yazigi discussed with Chairman of the Board of Directors of Australian holdings company Team Five Mohammad Hammoud prospects of investment in the tourism sector in Syria.
Hammoud voiced his company’s desire to launch investment projects in Syria, noting that the Syrian government is providing facilitations for investments.
- Construction Photographs: New Khorog Ismaili Jamatkhana and Centre
- Founded By Rossbina Nathoo, FOCUS On Seniors Recognized For Service To The Community
- Rahim Fazal is launching ambitious startup to help find high-paying jobs for one million Americans | TechCrunch
- Scientist, Dr. Shirin Kalyan: A Translational Immunologist
- Mustafa Ramazan Habibi granted Grad Excellence Award in Integrated Studies in Education for PhD at McGill
- Nazir Valani: Elite Problem Solver
- Workplace Diversity: Canada’s Global Advantage