Karachi: Intel National Science Fair, an annual grand competition of pre-college students from all over Pakistan concluded at COMSATS Institute of Information Technology. The winning projects, selected by a renowned panel of judges, along with the young scientists will represent Pakistan at the Intel International Science & Engineering Fair (ISEF) 2017, to be held in Los Angeles, California in May 2017.
The event was graced by leading educationists:
- Dr. Manzoor Hussain Soomro, President ECO Science Foundation, Islamabad,
- Dr. Moeen Uddin Ghauri, from COMSATS Institute of Information Technology,
- Dr. Aasim Yusuf, Chief Medical Officer, Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital & Research Centre and
- Dr. Azhar Hassan, Chairman Scientific Review Committee.
Grand Winners – Intel Sponsored Projects:
- Mujtaba Sajjad Kamani from Aga Khan Higher Secondary School, Karimabad, Karachi
- Sadia Qadir from Punjab Daanish School (Girls) Hasilpur,
- Hassan Rizwan and Mansoor Ahmed from Pak Turk International Schools and Colleges,
- Gulistan-e-Johar, Karachi
Grand Winners – Self Sponsored Projects:
- Haseeb Ahmad from Aga Khan Higher Secondary School, Karimabad, Karachi,
- Shahzaib Ejaz from Pak Turk International Schools and Colleges, Lahore.
Discover, Explore and Learn more via Pakistan Observer | Successful Pakistani children to participate in Intels Science Fair in Los Angeles
Research, Insight & Perspective by A. Maherali