Feliz Navidad refers to Spanish phrase meaning “Happy Christmas” or “Merry Christmas”.
Asian Seniors Holiday Luncheon held December 3, 2016.
Organized by Founder and Lead Instructor Kamal Haji, Matki Band is part of Aging Gracefully Initiative by the Aga Khan Social Welfare Board.
Follow @kamalhaji on Twitter.
#IsmailiMatkiBand 's journey of building bridges and strengthening partnerships continues with another rocking, spirited performance at the annual Senior Asian Luncheon in collaboration with the #SouthwestIsmailiBand alongside many other cultures and diverse groups #aginggracefully #Seniors #Music #Ismaili #MatkiBand #SocialWelfare #MerryChristmas #HappyHoliday #WeAreOne #WeLoveMusic #ForeverYoung #WavingFlag #FelizNavidad #Community #ThinkUnity
Recent stories on Ismaili Muslim Artists
- Hope and New Beginning
- “ALLAH” (Hamd) by Kamal Haji & the Houston Southwest Ismaili Band
- Ismaili Artist Shahid Akhtar Qalandar’s live art performance
- Rukhsana Karmali: Navroz Mubarak from Kampala, Uganda
- Aleem Kassam: Best Dressed Canadian | The Globe and Mail
- Persian Qasida: Amir Al Momenin, by Rukhsana Karmali
- Shereen Ladha: ‘Growing up, I wanted to be white’: How Bollywood dance helped this artist embrace her culture
- Karibu Karim, by Sadru Kassam, Zeenat Kassam with The Sunny (1981 vinyl recording)
- Award-winning Pamiri language film screened at Ismaili Centre
- Shaheena Karim – Singer and lyricist
- Flickr Photo Pool: Aga Khan Commissioned Architecture
- “Tere Naam se Aabaad” – A Devotional Geet Tribute by Shaheen Chino Khan
- Shereen Ladha’s dance/theatre production “Roots: A Journey Through India” at the Rose Theatre
- Hafeez Jamal, Husein Manji, Azin Soltani: Late Night Conversations (LNC)
- Zohra Lakhani: Founder, Art Director – Creative Joys