Feliz Navidad refers to Spanish phrase meaning “Happy Christmas” or “Merry Christmas”.
Asian Seniors Holiday Luncheon held December 3, 2016.
Organized by Founder and Lead Instructor Kamal Haji, Matki Band is part of Aging Gracefully Initiative by the Aga Khan Social Welfare Board.
Follow @kamalhaji on Twitter.
#IsmailiMatkiBand 's journey of building bridges and strengthening partnerships continues with another rocking, spirited performance at the annual Senior Asian Luncheon in collaboration with the #SouthwestIsmailiBand alongside many other cultures and diverse groups #aginggracefully #Seniors #Music #Ismaili #MatkiBand #SocialWelfare #MerryChristmas #HappyHoliday #WeAreOne #WeLoveMusic #ForeverYoung #WavingFlag #FelizNavidad #Community #ThinkUnity
Recent stories on Ismaili Muslim Artists
- Shahid Akhtar Qalandar – Qasida: DUZ E DARYAE HAQIQATH
- Indian Summer features M.G. Vassanji, Mohamed Assani, Ernie Watts and others at the Ismaili Centre Burnaby
- Tahira Karim’s Solo Art Exhibition in Calgary
- How a music school in Gilgit is keeping indigenous traditions alive
- “Noori Nazare” by Kamal Haji & Sarah Haji
- Diamond Jubilee Countdown: Devotional Songs by various Ismaili Artists
- Musical Talent from Hunza & Gilgit: Ismailimail’s exclusive interview with Junaid Alam & DJ Ghasuray
- Narmeen Haider: A new photo project features 15 people with the name, which is meant to be a blessing
- Co-curated by Narmeen Haider, “I Am Mohammed” An Interactive Photography Exhibit
- Saqlain Saleem: Red Carpet by DJ Ghasuray
- Azim Keshavjee: Comfortably Numb | Ottawa Life Magazine
- Al-Qawi: Printmaker, Painter and Photographer
- Shezana Virani: Glenview Art League
- Aayat | Indian Classical (Kathak) Contemporary Choreography by Shereen Ladha
- ‘Sunehri Jaaliyon Ko Ab Nazar Aane ka Moqa do’ – A Naat Rendition by Nazia Amin Mohammad