Feliz Navidad refers to Spanish phrase meaning “Happy Christmas” or “Merry Christmas”.
Asian Seniors Holiday Luncheon held December 3, 2016.
Organized by Founder and Lead Instructor Kamal Haji, Matki Band is part of Aging Gracefully Initiative by the Aga Khan Social Welfare Board.
Follow @kamalhaji on Twitter.
#IsmailiMatkiBand 's journey of building bridges and strengthening partnerships continues with another rocking, spirited performance at the annual Senior Asian Luncheon in collaboration with the #SouthwestIsmailiBand alongside many other cultures and diverse groups #aginggracefully #Seniors #Music #Ismaili #MatkiBand #SocialWelfare #MerryChristmas #HappyHoliday #WeAreOne #WeLoveMusic #ForeverYoung #WavingFlag #FelizNavidad #Community #ThinkUnity
Recent stories on Ismaili Muslim Artists
- Aayat | Indian Classical (Kathak) Contemporary Choreography by Shereen Ladha
- ‘Sunehri Jaaliyon Ko Ab Nazar Aane ka Moqa do’ – A Naat Rendition by Nazia Amin Mohammad
- Persian Qasida – Shahid Akhtar Qalandar: Khudawanda Tu Sultane Karimi Tu Bismaillahi Rahmanir Rahimi
- Track ‘I Wanna Fly’ Ft. Junaid Alam
- “YA ALI” by Kamal Haji & the Houston Southwest Ismaili Band
- Farhad & Aroosa Hakim Ally: Pakistan association marks national day in Dubai with a message of giving
- Pakistani Ismaili Artist Ayaz Lakhani: Akhi Aalam Ma
- Never get too old to dance | Sameer Ali
- Hope and New Beginning
- “ALLAH” (Hamd) by Kamal Haji & the Houston Southwest Ismaili Band
- Ismaili Artist Shahid Akhtar Qalandar’s live art performance
- Rukhsana Karmali: Navroz Mubarak from Kampala, Uganda
- Aleem Kassam: Best Dressed Canadian | The Globe and Mail
- Persian Qasida: Amir Al Momenin, by Rukhsana Karmali
- Shereen Ladha: ‘Growing up, I wanted to be white’: How Bollywood dance helped this artist embrace her culture