Feliz Navidad refers to Spanish phrase meaning “Happy Christmas” or “Merry Christmas”.
Asian Seniors Holiday Luncheon held December 3, 2016.
Organized by Founder and Lead Instructor Kamal Haji, Matki Band is part of Aging Gracefully Initiative by the Aga Khan Social Welfare Board.
Follow @kamalhaji on Twitter.
#IsmailiMatkiBand 's journey of building bridges and strengthening partnerships continues with another rocking, spirited performance at the annual Senior Asian Luncheon in collaboration with the #SouthwestIsmailiBand alongside many other cultures and diverse groups #aginggracefully #Seniors #Music #Ismaili #MatkiBand #SocialWelfare #MerryChristmas #HappyHoliday #WeAreOne #WeLoveMusic #ForeverYoung #WavingFlag #FelizNavidad #Community #ThinkUnity
Recent stories on Ismaili Muslim Artists
- Diamond Jubilee Motif Artwork | Mubarak’s Art
- Future of Art Galleries – keynote by Zainub Verjee
- SALAWAT – A song in anticipation of our Beloved Imam’s Deedar – by Kamal Haji
- Mubarak Muhammad Ali: Nasir ol Molk Mosque, Iran – Artwork Time Lapse Video
- Nomadic Architecture showcased two decades ago at Burnaby Jamatkhana
- Feature interview of Zainub Verjee in Canadian Art Fall Issue 2017
- Song: Ya Shah Karim – Mubarak Diamond Jubilee, by Naveed Deevon
- Zaib R Mir: Art of Zardozi Embroidery of Gilgit Baltistan
- Culture Days Burnaby: Migrations: Birds and People by Artist/Curator Taslim Samji
- Part 4 Release: Devotional Music RoundUp – Collaboration between Sahil Badruddin and Aly Sunderji
- A Diamond Jubilee tribute to Mawlana Hazar Imam – By Shafiq Ahmad, Asif Baig, Fakhir Baig
- Zeenat Lakhani: “Hindi Medium” Indian Movie | The Medium Is The Message
- Ismaili Muslims participate in Interfaith Day of Prayer for Harvey Victims
- “YA-ALI” by Kamal Haji
- Shereen Ladha In Indian Sounds of Canada