November 7, 2016: Professor Amir Kassam made two presentations at the Climate Change meeting COP 22 held in Marrakech, Morocco (http://www.cop22.ma/en/programme-side-events).
The first presentation was on 7 November 2016 at the meting on: Climate Change Mitigation and Sustainable Food Security with Conservation Agriculture in Africa and the Mediterranean Region. Professor Kassam’s presentation was on: Mitigating the impact of Climate Change.
The second presentation was on 17 November 2016 at the meeting on: Conservation Agriculture – a solution to address climate change and food security concerns around the world. His presentation was on: Pillars and benefits of Conservation Agriculture.
- Agriculture Professor Amir Kassam presents at Bibliotheca Alexandrina, Egypt
- Amir Kassam presents at the 1st Africa Congress on Conservation Agriculture, Lusaka, Zambia
- Spirit of Service: Impact of Agriculture Professor Amir Kassam’s work in rural India
- Dr. Amir Kassam: Inaugural Keynote Speaker at Conference on Conservation Agriculture, Bangladesh
- Dr. Amir Kassam addresses International Global Water Initiative Conference
- New Book by co-author Amir Kassam – Conservation Agriculture: Global Prospects and Challenges
- Amir Kassam’s Presentation: Sustainable Intensification and Conservation Agriculture – World Congress on Conservation Agriculture
- Professor Amir Kassam delivers the 6th Hugh Bunting Memorial Lecture at the University of Reading, UK
- Professor Amir Kassam attends Seminar that sees European Parliament address benefits of Conservation Agriculture
- Professor Amir Kassam to Chair International Conservation Agriculture Advisory Panel for Africa
- Professor Amir Kassam contributes to the 2016 World Day to Combat Desertification
- Professor Amir Kassam’s Presentation: The No-Till Revolution – A Worldwide Phenomenon
- Dr Amir Kassam to deliver lecture at University of Central Asia: Advances in Sustainable Agricultural Land Management
- Edited by Professor Amir Kassam, New Book: Conservation Agriculture for Africa
- Edited by Amir Kassam, book ‘Conservation Agriculture for Africa’ is now available
- Professor Amir Kassam at the COP22 Climate Change meeting in Marrakech, Morocco
Previously on Ismailimail…