Nazia records a Na’at in praise of the holy Prophet (PBUH). Na’at, in Muslim tradition, is a way of giving tribute, a way of showing love and respect of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) and recited to pay homage to the greatness, and humbleness of him.
About Nazia Amin Mohammad:
A Passionate Vocalist & Business Development Executive based in Dubai, Nazia Amin Mohammad hails from Karachi, Pakistan. She has recently won an international award as a ‘Middle East most Favorite Pakistani Singer 2016’ and has been appreciated by Media Including Gulf News as a ‘Peace Lover and Bridge Builder‘ specially between India and Pakistan.
Reach her on Twitter https://twitter.com/naziaaminmohd
and Facebook https://web.facebook.com/0fficialNaz/?fref=ts
- Alyas Nasiri: Teri Adayein
- Ginan-Garbi: Nazia Amin Mohammad – Taare waaga te ginanana vajare ma
- Welcoming the Holy Month of Ramadan: A Dua Rendition by Nazia Amin Mohammad
- ‘Sunehri Jaaliyon Ko Ab Nazar Aane ka Moqa do’ – A Naat Rendition by Nazia Amin Mohammad
- Ginan: Mein waari waari
- Pir Shams Sabzwari and his Call to Satpanth: An Odessey of Mystical Hymns
- From Karachi to Kerala through Dubai: The Gulf News admires Nazia Amin Mohammad
- ‘Aya Hai Bulawa Mujhe Darbare Nabi Se’| A Na’at tribute by Nazia Amin Mohammad
- ‘Aao Hamare Des’: Khushyali Tribute by Nazia Amin Mohammad
Previously on Ismailimail…