His patients are the city’s homeless, an ebbing and flowing population that numbers approximately 5,000.
“When you’re socially isolated on the streets, who’s advocating for you?” he asks rhetorically.
Well, he is.
More at the source: Health – CBC News
- Naheed Dosani: McMaster medical students star in documentary
- Dr. Naheed Dosani: Meeting the end-of-life needs of the homeless and vulnerably housed: Taking palliative care to where patients are
- Dr. Naheed Dosani: “What’s a life worth?” – CBC Radio, Tapestry with Mary Hynes
- On global health with Naheed Dosani, PGY3, Family Medicine, University of Toronto
- Dr. Naheed Dosani hits the road to deliver palliative care to Toronto’s homeless
- Dr. Naheed Dosani receives Meritorious Service Cross Governor General Award
Previously on Ismailimail…