Saturday, 16 Sep 2017 at 10:00 AM
In partnership with the Ismaili Business Professionals Association (IBPA), the Ismaili HR Alliance Canada is set to launch on Saturday September 16th 2017.
A rare opportunity to mingle and network with over 70+ HR Leaders and many more Business Professionals from various industries and backgrounds.
Join HR professionals, Business Entrepreneurs and Members of the Jamat keen to learn about potential careers, employment trends and opportunities and networking with industry professionals to register for this event.
The keynote speaker, Zabeen Hirji, CHRO and Special Advisor for the Royal Bank of Canada will share her perspective on today’s HR challenges, preparing for the future, and career path guidance for industry professionals.
Additional guest speakers include:
- Ms. Aneela Zaib, Founder and CEO of EmergiTEL;
- Mr. Alex Gallacher, Managing Director of Engage HR;
- Mr. Steven Van Alstine, CPM, CAE, VP of Education from Canadian Payroll Association.
The event will be followed by a Panel question and answer session.
- When: Saturday September 16, 2017
- Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Venue: Ismaili Centre of Toronto, Social Hall (49 Wynford Drive, Toronto)